Flooring is an essential component of a home that can completely alter the look of it. The types of flooring available are wood, tile, laminate and sports. These are available in many different colors that include: Alpaca State, Alpine Walnut, Artist Gold, Barcode White Silver, Blue, Brown, Charcoal Slate, Cottage Pine, Elegant Walnut, Lasso Silver, Light Grey Slate, Maritime Merbau, Medium Grey Slate, Natural Ash, Nordic Pine, Oak, Soft Walnut, Walnut, White Pine and Zebra.
Wood flooring is originated from harvested trees. It adds a finished and gorgeous look to your home and can easily be repaired by sanding, which makes it last for a long time. It has proven to provide insulation and also is very comfortable to walk on. Wood flooring is extremely easy to clean and maintain.
1) Relatively more expensive than other types of flooring.
2) Can get damaged by scratching or moisture.
3) Unstable flooring can cause problems during installation of hardwood flooring.
4) Installation is quite complicated; so make sure you hire a professional to do the job.
Tile flooring has an appealing look and is a durable type of material for your floor. Lots of designs are available in tile flooring and it has proved to be stain resistant. It is easy to clean and replace if needed.
1) Glass items will break if dropped on tile floor.
2) It is a cold and hard walking surface.
3) It does not have any insulation properties.
4) It can be chipped or cracked if something heavy is dropped on it.
Laminate flooring is inexpensive, durable and long lasting. It has proven to be resistant to stains and impacts. Laminate flooring is also easy to install, clean, maintain and repair. Various designs are available in the laminate materials that appear as hardwood, stone tile or ceramic tile designs.
1) It is a hard material that can be tough on your feet.
2) Damaged floor planks can’t be repaired, so they will need to be replaced.
Sports flooring varies based on the type of sport you choose. We have options that involve gym, tennis court, basketball court, track, volleyball, turf, walkway, play area, badminton court and squash court flooring.