Choose Body Jet Shower System at Wishkarma for the Ultimate Luxury Experience
Showers are not meant just for cleaning. With innovations in the industry, showers are fast becoming a home spa escape for people to get away from their hectic life where they can relax. One trend that is fast catching up is the installation of a jet shower system instead of a standard shower. Once you experience the best shower body jets for your daily body care and relaxation, you will not want to shower with anything else.
Unlike normal showers that contain just one showerhead, shower jet systems consist of several showerheads and body sprayers that are mounted on the walls and the ceiling. When turned on, they produce a high volume of water through the different spray jets. Different jets can be adjusted to spray water in different strengths and volumes to suit one’s need. You can choose from the number of showerheads you want and the place where you want them placed, depending on the experience you are looking for. Jet shower systems are usually designed to provide a nearly 360-degree spray with the jet spray, and showerhead sprays water at you from all directions.
A well-designed bathroom equipped with a jet shower system is the only thing you will need for a luxury shower experience. They are not only aesthetically appealing but also offer many health benefits. These are also used as a therapy where soothing water is applied to the body parts that are hurting. You can even use them to relax your back if you have a job that takes a toll on your back. Apart from that, it also provides relaxation and gives you energy helping improve your overall physical and mental health as well.
If you are looking for a way to modernize your bathroom and enhance your shower experience, bathroom body jets are the way to go. At WishKarma, you can choose from a variety of body jet showers to create your dream bathroom that you have thought about for a long time. We have a wide range of body jet shower systems with multiple features you can install in any bathroom or wet room. You can choose from many different types, sizes, designs, styles, and finishes to suit other bathroom fixtures and accessories. The best thing is that you can get them within your budget without breaking the bank.
Main Considerations in Having Body Jets
There are a number of factors that will influence your decision on the type of body jet shower that you should opt for. You might get confused with all the different options out there, but not all of them might be suitable for you. Some of the top considerations to keep in mind when purchasing bathroom body jets include –
- Plumbing System – Before you decide to install a jet shower system, you need to check if the current plumbing will allow the system to be installed as it is. If required, you might have to alter the plumbing system a bit to suit the new system you pick.
- Water Pressure – For the body jets to work efficiently, the water pressure should be 45 psi or above. Another requirement would be that the water supply lines should be a minimum of ¾ inches. If there is not enough pressure, the jets would not be able to provide the soothing massage that is the purpose of the body jets in the first place.
- Hot Water – Since jets mean additional water outlets, you will need more supply of hot water than you would with a regular shower. Thus, it might be wise to get a larger water heater for your bathroom. If you do not upgrade, you might not be able to enjoy steaming hot showers and have to manage with cold water.
- Shower Users – When considering the position of the shower body jets and the shower heads, you need to consider the height of the users who will be using the bathroom. You should consider adding several body jets at different heights to provide for a more relaxing experience.
Benefits of having body jets
There are a number of ways in which a body jet shower system can benefit you. If you are ready to install bathroom shower jets, here are some of the benefits worth mentioning –
- Helps with Pain and Aches in the Body – Body jets help alleviate the body pains. Since there is a constant movement of water that increases the blood flow in your body, the areas where you are experiencing body pain will receive extra blood flow. When the jets are positioned directly on the sore muscles, they can help provide relief.
- Rehabilitate Injured Muscles and Heal Them – People living an active lifestyle are prone to muscle injuries. Jet sprays allow greater circulation of blood in the body and help heal the injured muscles much faster. With the adjustable jet sprays, you should be able to control the direction of the flow of the water spray to get maximum benefit.
- Relief Pressure Points on the Body – There are many pressure points around the body that help relieve stress and pain. The jets help massage the pressure points allowing for relief from pain and also de-stress with every shower.
- Relieves Stress – Most of us do not have time to relax. Having a jet shower system allows you a great relaxing time to help you combat stress in your daily busy lives.
- Allow Good Night’s Sleep – An excellent shower at the end of a busy day will allow you to wind down and fall asleep at night. The shower will help raise the body temperature and relax your muscles so that you can sleep much better.
If you are looking to upgrade your existing bathroom or want to build a new one from scratch, ordering one of the body jets shower systems from Wishkarma will surely allow you to enjoy a heavenly shower experience every single day!